Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A new story

So I've finally created a blog where I can post all the small music projects I'm working on.... (Yay!) I have never blogged before so there's little that I actually know about blogging...but I've been looking for a special place where I can share my work (and sometimes even unfinished pieces) online and even review it with people I meet easily. Since I also think it'd be kind of fun to interact with my readers about my songs, I guess a blog is something worth trying out. Hopefully I'll think of other things to write about on this blog so it doesn't get too boring for either of us though!


In future maybe I'll use this blog to share my music with people I'll be working together with in projects or just as a link to shamelessly advertise my skills. =p I dunno...guess the only way is to get started and find out what can happen! For the time being, here's one of my attempts at an orchestral piece that I've uploaded on youtube...please feel free to comment and share! ^,^

No comments: